Lions Clubs International Foundation is proud to announce Campaign 100: LCIF Empowering Service. We’re celebrating a century of service while working to support Lions’ efforts for the next 100 years and beyond. With ﬁnancial support from Lions, other donors and partners, the foundation is committed to raising US$300 million by June 30, 2021. It’s an unprecedented goal but one LCIF is conﬁdent we’ll reach together.
The Lions Clubs International Foundation (LCIF) is our charitable wing. We are very proud that LCIF has received it’s sixth consecutive 4 star rating on Charity Navigator!
Your support of LCIF supports our goal of a safer and healthier world where Lions have an even greater opportunity to:
- Increase service impact in the areas of vision, youth, disaster relief and humanitarian work.
- Fight diabetes to reduce its prevalence and improve quality of life for those diagnosed.
- Expand our global causes to include:
- Hunger – Growing resources and infrastructure needed to address food shortages, we’ll work toward a world in which no one goes hungry.
- Childhood Cancer – We’ll strengthen medical and social services designed to increase life expectancy of children with cancer and enhance quality of life for them and their families.
- Environmental Issues – Together, Lions and LCIF will protect
the environmental health of our global communities.
Please visit the LCIF Campaign 100 Website to learn more about how YOU can help empower a world of service!