Media Contact: Laura Olson
NEW FOUNTAIN HILLS LIONS CLUB
FOUNTAIN HILLS, AZ (FEBRUARY 5, 2019) – We are seeking members to join our new charter forFountain Hills Community Lions Club.
- The stated purposes of Lions Clubs International are:
- To Organize, charter and supervise service clubs to be known as Lions clubs.
- To Coordinate the activities and standardize the administration of Lions clubs.
- To Create and foster a spirit of understanding among the peoples of the world.
- To Promote the principles of good government and good citizenship.
- To Take an active interest in the civic, cultural, social and moral welfare of the community.
- To Unite the clubs in the bonds of friendship, good fellowship and mutual understanding.
- To Provide a forum for the open discussion of all matters of public interest; provided, however, that partisan
politics and sectarian religion shall not be debated by club members.
- To Encourage service-minded people to serve their community without personal financial reward, and to
encourage efficiency and promote high ethical standards in commerce, industry, professions, public works
and private endeavors.
It is an honor to be a Lion. That is why we want to invite people who are community-minded and have a
capacity to serve. Lions meet the needs of local communities and the world. The 1.4 million members of
our volunteer organization in 206 countries and geographic areas are different in many ways, but share a
core belief – community is what we make it. Though Lions are well known for successful initiatives in vision
health, Lions service is as diverse as our members. Lions volunteer for many different kinds of projects –
caring for the environment, feeding the hungry and aiding seniors and the disabled.
For more information or to join, please contact Laura Olson – Executive Director of MorningStar of Fountain
Hills at 480-327-6797.